Crestview News Bulletin FAQs


Q: How can I contact the Crestview News Bulletin?

Of course you can. Simply go to the About Us tab on our website and choose the Contact Us option.

Q: What if I forget my password?

If you forget your password, please use the "Forgot Password?" link on the Login page.

Q: How do I change my password?

Login and proceed to "Change Password". You will be prompted for your current and your desired new password.

Q: Whom do I contact and what information do you need me to send when I discover that there is a problem with your Web site?

If you experience any problem navigating our site, please email us at bgamblin@srpressgazette.com and describe … in as much detail as possible, including the steps you take leading up to it, … how often it occurs, and the exact text of any error message that you receive. The information you provide will help us to find a solution more quickly.

Q: What customer services are available?

You can contact virtually every department at our office through our website. Again, visit the About Us tab on the home page and choose the Contact Us option in the window that opens. Almost every department and contact information (including their personal cell phone number) can be found there.


Q: If I go on vacation and wish to temporarily suspend my newspaper, will my account be credited?

Yes. If you give us enough notice. We need about a week’s notice (prior to the first day when we should not send your paper) and about a week notice before the date we should restart. These notices can be as long as 10-14 days if the time you wish to place your paper on “temp stop” is around major holidays.

Q: What should I do if my newspaper does not arrive or if sections are missing?

Contact us at (850) 623-2120 (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) We will credit your account for the lost day.

Q: Is it necessary to call to restart my subscription after it has been temporarily suspended?

If you provided a restart date when you suspended delivery you do not need to call again to restart your delivery. However, if the restart date has changed, or was not provided when the account was suspended, you will need to speak to a customer service representative. Call 850-623-2120 for that.

Q: Where can I purchase another subscription?

Subscriptions can be purchased on line. Go back to our home page and, in the upper right-hand corner, click on the “Subscribe to Paper” button.